Motorcycle accidents are not the same as car or truck accidents or other personal injury cases. The structure and handling of a bike creates unique characteristics and circumstances exclusive to motorcycle cases. Bench Law Office in Indianapolis is well versed in the particulars of representing injured motorcyclists, taking into account the:
- Higher likelihood of injury in motorcycle accidents, even in seemingly minor collisions
- Lack of injury safeguards that are typically built into other types of motor vehicles
- Failure of motorists to detect or yield to motorcyclists
- Seriousness of impact when motorists tailgate or cut off a cyclist
- Effect of unsafe road conditions, such as potholes or uneven surfaces, on motorcyclists
We work to pursue compensation for injured bikers.
For over 35 years, motorcyclists have relied upon our attorneys’ advice and skills to recover fully for their injuries and bike replacement or repair. We can help you pursue:
- Compensation for past and future medical expenses
- Recovery for lost wages
- Damages for pain and suffering
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
- Maximum value for a totaled bike
- Payment for repairs of a damaged bike
Call Bench Law Office at 855-257-3216 or contact us online to schedule a consultation at our Indianapolis, Indiana office.