Go to main navigation
5202 Madison Ave., Indianapolis, Indiana 46227

We are dedicated to your children’s well-being

Parents must consider not only how divorce affects them, but also how it affects their children — both emotionally and financially. At Bench Law Office, our skill and experience in family law matters will    help you obtain a fair and reasonable child support arrangement that allows you to raise your child in a safe and healthy environment. We help parents:

  • Understand child support guidelines
  • Negotiate child support through mediation
  • Litigate child support issues
  • Enforce child support orders
  • Modify child support orders

Indiana law establishes general child support guidelines. We can help you understand the basis of these guidelines and how they apply to you. We’re committed to achieving the best possible financial solutions within the guidelines. That begins with using the discovery process to compel a full, truthful financial disclosure, so the court can calculate basic child support with accurate data. Affluent couples must often deal with issues beyond basic child support, such as payments for private school tuition, sports and enrichment activities. We help you obtain support payments that best accommodate your financial circumstances and most appropriately provide for your child’s needs.

In some cases, litigation is necessary for your child to receive fair financial support from both parents. We will methodically prepare for litigation to achieve the most equitable support arrangement for your child.

Enforcement and modification of child support

If your spouse has fallen behind on child support payments, you may need assistance to collect the money that rightfully belongs to your child. We  will guide you through the process of enforcing your child support order. Of course, financial problems or the changing needs of your children may alter your circumstances. Still, you must continue to pay child support at the current level until the court modifies your order. Our attorneys help you petition expeditiously for a modification to avoid undue hardship.

Contact us now to put our experience to work for you. We understand your family is your most precious assett.

Call our office at 855-257-3216 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation